Date:      Sun, 08 Nov 1998 12:26:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

> 	Are the stickers a billable item or a strictly promotional give
> away sort of thing?  I'd actually like about 20 of these and that seems a
> bit much, even if I do have a CD subscription.

As I noted in a previous advocacy posting (doesn't anybody read them
anymore? :-), the stickers are now available directly if you send WC
the $5 for S&H.  You can ask for up to 10 stickers and a couple of
case plates.

If you're going to do promotion with them, you can also note this in
your order and they'll send you more than the usual 10 (request a
specific number).

> 	I need so many because the promotional CD I got you so send the
> Multimedia Networks Group at UVa almost three years ago has finally fully
> bloomed and is bearing wonderful amounts of fruit locally.  This Fall I

Great!

- Jordan