Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:35:43 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Ry=C5=8DTa_SimaMoto?= <liangtai.s4@gmail.com>
To:        linimon@freebsd.org, gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/145650: change-request: graphics/gimp-help | GIMP Help  collection[1/3]

Thank you for regarding my report.

This report was accompanied by the report 145652, and they
have compressed patch files, to stuff large amount into there.
So it gives you some pains and inconvenience.
I didn't know the web PR form accepts additional reports.

I removed 'gnome' from CATEGORIES because these ports no
longer use gnome building system, but I found it is still
neccesary to the FreeBSD-gnome team, so please revert this term.

These ports will be separated in several languages, and some are
placed under 'misc', but 'graphics' directory is more preferable.

I'm sorry I made some mistakes which may discourage you.

PS: The next release is not scheduled yet.  I hope these ports
become public soon.  Thank you.

2010/6/3  <linimon@freebsd.org>:
> Synopsis: change-request: graphics/gimp-help | GIMP Help collection[1/3]
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->gnome
> Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
> Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 3 01:25:24 UTC 2010
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to maintainer(s).
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D145650

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D