Date:      Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:08:28 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Marjan Bozinovski <marjanb@cpk.auc.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stopped at installing XFree86-Server

How long did you wait? The XFree86 program is large and may take some
time to install (depending on your hardware speeds). As long as there's
disk activity you can assume that it's still working.
If you hit this at initial install time you can hit ALT-F2 to see a more
detailed screen of what's happening. If you truely are freezing up,
what's on this screen will be important to debugging the problem.
Use ALT-F1 to return to the main install screen.

-Bill