Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:19:26 +0900
From:      TERAMOTO Masahiro <teramoto@comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vaio PCG-C1VN (Transmeta-based Picturebook)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:44:06 +0100 (MET)
Jason Brazile <jason@netcetera.ch> wrote:

> 	http://www.clave.gr.jp/ml/bsd-nomads/200010/msg00209.html
> It also says that you can mount the memory stick as an msdos file
> system on /dev/da0s1, but gives a kernel patch for a SCSI quirk entry
> (which may already be in 4.2-RELEASE).

Sorry my broken English.

I have PCG-C1VJ. This is Japanese model.

That's memory stick slot is "MSC-U01". In 4.2-RELEASE, scsi_da.c
has quirk entry for "MSAC-US1" USB Memory Stick Adapter *NOT*
"MSC-U01".

I make patch and send-pr. Apply and you can mount memory stick.
Good luck!

TERAMOTO Masahiro
         teramoto@comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
     http://tiphreth.comm.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp/~markun/