Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:50:33 -0500
From:      Eric Johnson <eric@coding-zone.com>
To:        "N.Kumaraguru" <kumaragurun@india.adventnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Doubt

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 04:15:58PM +0530, N.Kumaraguru wrote:
> Sir,
> I am new to Linux6.2.In Linux What should i do to set the number of
> pixels in the desktop.Expecting your reply.
> I am very much thankful to you if you answer the question.
> Thanking  you,
> Kumaraguru.N

Wrong list.  Linux is a different *NIX than FreeBSD, but both typically
use XFree86.  You can start by visiting http://www.xfree86.org for
more info.

--
Best Regards,
Eric Johnson            (eric@coding-zone.com && http://www.coding-zone.com)

/home/eric
[eric@coding-zone]$ /usr/games/fortune -s
The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best".
		-- H. Allen Smith