Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:57:33 -0800
From:      Andrew Stuart <elitetek@tekrealm.net>
To:        Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com>
Cc:        home@jukkis.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NVidia Drivers Released !

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 at 16:14:07 +0000, Jonathan Belson wrote:

> Has anyone else seen this or am I 'special'? :-)
>

> --Jon
>
> http://www.witchspace.com

Just to let you know, your not 'special' in regards to this, I have
tried it on four box's with different configureations, and two of them
have simular problems. one cores immediately after loading the kernel
module, and the other seems to get thru the boot process completely,
gets to the point of login, and then cores..

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net

Schlattwhapper, n.:
	The window shade that allows itself to be pulled down,
hesitates for a second, then snaps up in your face.
		-- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"