Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 00:51:22 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

Hi,

On Mon, May 04, 1998 at 05:39:34PM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:
> > On Mon, May 04, 1998 at 03:06:03PM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:
> > > Yes I just posted this morning about the same explanation. It does start
> > > full screen and for some reason it oes NOT like 1600x1200x16bpp it just
> > > freaks and core dumps. So I did the same as you changed it to start at
> Interesting... Hmm perhaps it just doesnt like the Matrox Millinium II?
hmm. What kind of X-Server do you use? The XFree86 one or the Xi-Graphics
also like I do?

> Thats what andreas and myself are using. And we both have the same
> problem. Maybe it's the matrox it doesnt like then. That would sure be
> interesting since I think the matrox is a pretty high end card.
I had an OEM Millenium with 2 MB WRAM before that and thought that
2D-graphic simply couldn't just couldn't be any faster (thinking about
the subjective visual impression), I switched to the Millenium II because
of the larger memory and my wife thought that the Mill I suites her needs :).
In fact, ... I was quite astonished about the feelable performance difference.

Regards,
  Andreas

--
/// TSE TeleService GmbH  |  Gsf: Arne Reuter        |
/// Hovestrasse 14        |       Andreas Braukmann  | We do it with