Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:46:07 -0600
From:      <soralx@cydem.org>
To:        tim@spyderweb.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple burners

> In the immortal words of Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>...
> > we run 4 at once (both CD and DVD)
> > using scsi and firewitre attached drives..
> > we use cdrecord..
> I only need to run 2 simultaneously, however I can't find a
> cdrecord/burncd command option for more than one device.  Using
> multiple -f parameters on burncd only results in the last one being
> used, unless I'm missing something.  And I couldn't get cdrecord to
> acknowledge more than 1 burner either (using atapicam).
>
> What command line are you using for your setup if you don't mind me
> asking?

OK, so you need  to write the same data to 2 discs simultaneously using
one cdrecord/burncd process. I don't think that is possible in FBSD (I
hope I'm wrong). Why don't you just write a simple scripts that launches
2 processes to writing the same .iso?

Timestamp: 0x408F4450
[SorAlx]  http://cydem.org.ua/
ridin' VN1500-B2