Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 15:38:12 -0700
From:      "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
To:        <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VXA autoPAK

I've been handed one of these and potentially want to use it under FreeBSD.
I know the device is supported under Linux and other random systems (e.g.
Windows, Solaris) but there's no mention of FreeBSD.  Does anyone have any
experience with this unit or similar products like the VXA-1?  I especially
want to understand whether special software support is needed or if it'll
work as a generic SCSI jukebox-style device with normal software.

    Sam