Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:22:17 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Leo Truksans <leo@di.lv>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www.lv.freebsd.org

It appears there are some nameservers that have been delegated the
lv.freebsd.org subdomain:

hex [59] % host -t ns lv.freebsd.org
lv.freebsd.org name server ns.fasts.com
lv.freebsd.org name server ns.lv.freebsd.org
hex [60] %

You might try contacting the IP block administrators or tech contact on
fasts.com.

-pete

++ 08/02/01 19:11 +0200 - Leo Truksans:

Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>