Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 20:53:27 +0800
From:      "peter v" <peterv@linuxmail.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hey,

i have this problem with the boot floppy configuration, when it comes to fdisk it gives a maximum size of the harddisk. Only it sais 2gb, and i've a 19gb hd. I think it has to do with my award bios, but how do i solve this problem. Im afraid when i install it on the 2gb part my whole (bios) will be fucked up. I tried the geo thingie to encrease the size, wich didnt work (well it said a higher hd, but i couldnt make a partition off that size)

Anyway some tips+help would be great.

greets,

Peter