Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 1999 09:20:48 PDT
From:      Stefan Boy <ohahx@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Update. Was "RE: Hardware Destroyed, any clues"

Hi and thanks for all the help i got about the problem.

It looks like i'm going to get a new cpu afterall. But they tell me that i
cannot get a new motherboard cause it doesnt support BSD, even though it
destroyed 3 Cpu's they regret to change it. ABITS AP5T doesnt support BSD.
It works fine with Windows 95 was the answer i got.

If this is the case, then what motherboard do you recommend me to buy ?
I'm going to use FreeBSD and Win on the same machine.

Thanks / Stefan Sweden
ohahx@hotmail.com

This is the old message i left it here just to your memory...