Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:34:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason L. Schwab" <jlschwab@jlschwab.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compiling Apache+Mod_SSL+Mod_PHP4+Mod_Perl..

Heya...

	I have a FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE box setup, running awesome
	as do all my lovely FreeBSD machines...

	I have fully setup a FreeBSD server, but when im going
	to setup my apache setup, I get a weird problem, I have
	read the mailing lists and done google searches, followed
	the advice I could find, with no help...

	Please Help ;)...

	If I enable Apache 1.3.22 with Mod_Perl and Mod_PHP4 it
	runs just perfect! When I enable my Mod_SSL module I get
	the following error, which I can not understand why SSL
	would affect mod_perl?

	/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/mach/auto/DynaLoader/DynaLoader.a(DaynaLoader.o):
	In function `SaveError':
	DynaLoader.o(.text+0x159): undefined reference to `Perl_vmess'

	I have installed Perl 5.6.1 as I usually do via ports
	(ports/lang/perl5)

	Any advice would be wonderful, Thanks!

-Jason L. Schwab