Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:33:53 -0400
From:      John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
To:        "Andresen,Jason R." <jandrese@mitre.org>, John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP: can't install ports packages

Thanks for the quick reply.  The machine is 4.0-RELEASE.  I've installed
the 4.0 to 4-stable upgrade kit from http://www.freebsd.org/ports using
pkg_add and it shows as installed.

Unfortunately, upgrading to 4.1 and doing the whole buildworld thing is not
an option at the moment.  Is there something else I can try?

Thanks again.

- John Turner