Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:59:38 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Eric Yang" <eric@yangonline.us>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: mouse speed

Eric,

Is it a USB or PS2 mouse?=20

If it is USB, try this:

moused -t auto -r 300 -p /dev/ums0 -z 4

If it is PS2, try this:

moused -t auto -r 300 -p /dev/psm0 -z 4

/dev/sysmouse is used primarily to provide an interface for X to read =
mouse events when moused is blocking the real mouse device.

the -z 4 mouse is unnecessary, but provides support for the wheel if you =
have one and are using moused with X.

-Will