Date:      Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:11:20 -0400
From:      Mark Beaver <beaverm@corp.earthlink.net>
To:        ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd/ipfw question

I'm looking to have a specific setup that I need to be dynamic without
restarting natd.

FreeBSD Machine would have 1 external interface with multiple external
IP addresses.

I want an external IP/Port to map to differing machines in that:

I may have AddressA:80 going to machineA behind the NAT, and 81 going to
another. I already have this part setup.

Here is the key...

I want to know if it's possible to do this more dynamically without
shutting natd down and restarting it (thus disconnecting everyone) each
time I want to change where the IP addresses go on the internal network.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Mark