Date:      Wed, 15 May 1996 19:13:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Watch out for an upcoming VM commit

I am preparing a mega-commit for significant VM performance improvments.
I have to do so, because there are requests for implementation of more
new features (mincore, madvise, etc.), and I need to keep the tree in sync.

I don't expect problems, but since the VM mega-commits sometimes cause
*interesting* things to happen, I suggest that you grab a *stable* -current
on Fri or before :-).  If anyone wants or needs a delay, just let me know.

John