Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:56:06 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   RealPlayer G2 & Netscape ...

Hi...

	I've never tried to use plugins with Netscape before, and am not
quite sure where to look...I downloaded the RealPlayer G2 for Linux app
today, and it runs perfectly on my computer (FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE), but when
I try and connect to http://www.spinner.com and play their Spinner-Lite
"software", it says I need a RealPlayer G2 plugin...

	I looked in my RP-G2 directory, and saw the PlugIns directory
there and am at a loss as to how to make use of that.  I tried copying it
to /usr/local/netscape/plugins, but that doesn't appear to do it...

	Should I be able to use those Plugin's, and, if so, how?  Or do I
need to run a Linux version of Netscape in order to accomplish this?

Thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org