Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:10:58 -0500
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clamav with sendmail

I have had excellent results with clamav both with the milter that comes
with it and as the sole virus scanner used with MailScanner.  When used with
MailScanner, MailWatch provides and excellent web interface for management
and analysis of infected messages and Vispan (mailstats) provides additional
daily/cumulative statistics.

The MailScanner approach has been more robust but is probably more than you
want unless you are providing spam control as well.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>