Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:47:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      "John Hein" <gnome-jfbml@snkmail.com>
To:        "Sulabh Kausal" <sulabh.kaushal78@gmail.com>, <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Sulabh Kausal wrote at 00:18 +0530 on Jan 30, 2013:
 > I am new to Unix. I am trying to install firefox and getting following
  .
  .

>From the gobject-introspection config.log you attached:
 .
 .
configure:15982: checking for headers required to compile python extensions
configure:16006: cpp -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/python2.7 -I/usr/local/include/python2.7 conftest.c
In file included from conftest.c:41:
/usr/local/include/python2.7/Python.h:166:17: error: pth.h: No such file or directory
configure:16013: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
 .
 .

For some reason, the python port you have installed thinks you have
the pth port installed - look for HAVE_PTH in
/usr/local/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h.

Because of that, when Python.h is included by some program (a
temporary program created by gobject-introspection's configure script
in this case), it tries to include pth.h and fails to find it.

Perhaps when you built your python port, the pth package was
installed, but you have removed it since then?

Or the pth port installation is broken?  Try 'pkg_info -g -x pth'.

In any case, you could try rebuilding/installing your python port.
Then build firefox again.