Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:42:31 -0400
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <geoffr@globalserve.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Qpopper 2.52 Won't Use Skeys.

Hi,
I installed Qpopper 2.52 to replace the recently found to be insecure
Qpopper 2.4b2.  It seemed to be working fine until I tried to get mail from
an account using skeys. The skeys worked find in popper 2.4b2 but popper
2.52 won't ask for them. Even weirder, I tried replacing the new popper
with the old one and found that the old one no longer worked with regular
passwords, only skeys <shrug>.  I'm back to using the new version but still
want skeys. Is there a patch I need to apply? I used the configure program
that came with popper 2.52 rather than the FBSD port. Probably a bad idea,
right?

--
Geoffrey Robinson
geoffr@globalserve.net