Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:32:03 +0100
From:      "schrodyn schrodinger" <schrodyn@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alfa USB AWUS036H

Hi all,

Has anyone here used the Alfa USB AWUS036H 500mW wireless adaptor? I'm
looking to know if it is at all supported by FreeBSD or if anyone is
developing a driver for this card? There are Linux drivers which work fine
for me with Debian but this card is the only device I own not suported by
FreeBSD and it's somewhat annoying. Being a great card with lovely range I'm
frustrated that it doesn't seem to be supported.

If anyone is developing a driver for this I'd be more than happy to test
with my adaptors.

TIA,
Conor.