Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 21:11:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alex Boisvert <alex@teel.info-noire.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Slogan

Okay, I'll try a few new slogans with the "new" network server
orientation:

-----

Power + Stability = FreeBSD Network Server    (for math-oriented people)

FreeBSD: Server Solutions for a Small Budget.   (IBM-like slogan)

FreeBSD: Building Better Network Servers.     (same form as old slogan)

FreeBSD: Power and Stability for Network Servers.  (too many words?)

FreeBSD: More Power Within Your PC.                (too vague?)

... I actually found many more but chose these ones for RFC.

Alex

---
FreeBSD:  Decouvrez la puissance de votre PC!  www.freebsd.org