Date:      Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:13:04 +0300
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Testers: VirtualBox 4.0.6

22.04.2011 14:01, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
> It's about two months since the last call for testers and a lot of
> bugfixing has happened since then. Not all of the reported problems were
> FreeBSD related which is a good indication that we're not too far behind
> the stability of the other hosts. So let's get it one once again.

Some more questions.

1. Should any problems with guest systems be reported? Something like
"DragonflyBSD doesn't correctly detect CD-ROM"?

2. When I have stuck process (using 0% cpu / using 100% cpu) what is a
correct way to report it? ktrace(1)? gcore(1)?

3. I see that my working machines after correct guest shutdown ends up
throwing 'Segmantation fault'. Should I report that too?

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.