Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:36:32 -0600
From:      "LW Ellis" <lwellis@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFree86 Config (continued)

OK thanx to all the help, I think I'm getting close.
I have a config file that works fine....only as long as I am signed in as
root.
KDE-Lite loads and works fine...
However
If I sign in as a user, I get a grey-green screen with some white windows.
I put the config file in etc/X11/XF86Config.
There maybe other copies somewhere, but I think I got most of them.
Do I have the config file in the right place?

Later,
Leon
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Sir Winston Churchill