Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:00:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EICON DIVA Server PRI-30M (Europe)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> In case you want to use it with isdn4bsd, keep in mind that it does
> only support the DSS1 (Q.921/Q.931) protocol suite which is AFAIK
> not used/available in the US.

Yes, I know... I had posted here a few weeks ago saying that I'd try to
work on NI-1 support if I could find a supported card (and I need S/T
interface, because I have an ISDN telephone that I need to keep), and if
I could find documentation on NI-1 (rather expensive, unfortunately, but
I suppose I'll pay for it if I have to :)