Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:58:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Human <human@adept.co.za>
Cc:        freebsdquestions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DVD playing

It's not really that easy to do, there is no good way to do it really if
those links are broken. Those links contained what was necessary to play
them on FreeBSD. I havn't heard of anyone doing it any other way yet.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|