Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:33:58 -0600
From:      "Stuart Rogers" <srogers@cableregina.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Atapi CD Drivers for boot disks

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3342.C122BA80

    Yes hello this might sound a little strange but here I go. What I'd =
like to know is what Boot floppy Images has the proper driver for an =
ATAPI CD-ROM. I'm trying to do an Install bootining from floppies then =
copying data over from the CD-ROM. The problem I have is the Power Pak =
3.3 does not have Atapi CD drivers in the Kernel and I only have an =
Atapi CD no SCSI or I'd just do that. So what Version of the floppies =
have the proper driver and can I use a different version of Boot =
floppies to for version 3.3 or does it have to be version 3.3 floppies. =
Thank you for any help.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3342.C122BA80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes hello this might =
sound a=20
little strange but here I go. What I'd like to know is what Boot floppy =
Images=20
has the proper driver for an ATAPI CD-ROM. I'm trying to do an Install =
bootining=20
from floppies then copying data over from the CD-ROM. The problem I have =
is the=20
Power Pak 3.3 does not have Atapi CD drivers in the Kernel and I only =
have an=20
Atapi CD no SCSI or I'd just do that. So what Version of the floppies =
have the=20
proper driver and can I use a different version of Boot floppies to for =
version=20
3.3 or does it have to be version 3.3 floppies. Thank you for any=20
help.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3342.C122BA80--