Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:24:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NMBCLUSTERS over 4096 dangerous in any way ?

Ok, understood - that answers my question and the one I just posted.

So ... in 4.4 KVA space was, by default ... I forget ?  So I guess my
question has now morphed into:

- if the machine is doing nothing but firewalling (so there are no other
demands on KVM/KVA) how high can you set NMBCLUSTERS to before you start
to get close to the default KVA in fbsd 4.4 ?

(actually I think the default is the same in all 4.x, just the method of
changing it is different)

comments ?  thanks!