Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 2003 01:02:21 +0000
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        Malcolm Kay <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sftp mount?

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 11:22:57AM +1030, Malcolm Kay wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 01:31, Lewis Thompson wrote:
> > Yeah, it is fairly easy to use but it's still annoying to be doing it.
> > In reality what I want is to edit the remote files directly.  I don't
> > want to be copying back/forth.  It can't really be automated either,
> > since I'm not doing the same task over and over.
>=20
> Am I missing something? To edit the remote files *directly*, login
> via ssh and edit. ????

Hehe.  I'm hacking java stuff and I have no X11 forwarding (well, I
actually do but it's horrendously slow ;).

  Thanks,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--