Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:39:50 +0800
From:      Rezamys <rezath@tm.net.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN TA Products and FreeBSD Compatibility

--------------B77C81F8E61911E153C5A2F7

Hello People,
I want to get an isdn terminal adapter for my freebie 3.1 box. There are
currently 2 products that I have in mind to get but I'm not sure which
one.

   * ZyXEL Omni.net Plus. The feature says that it supports Unix and
     Linux. CAN it support FreeBSD?
   * Diva T/A ISDN Modem. Here it doesn't mention about FreeBSD nor
     Linux...

Any response is appreciated.

--------------B77C81F8E61911E153C5A2F7

Hello People,
are currently 2 products that I have in mind to get but I'm not sure which
one.
<ul>
<li>
ZyXEL Omni.net Plus. The feature says that it supports Unix and Linux.
CAN it support FreeBSD?</li>

<li>
Diva T/A ISDN Modem. Here it doesn't mention about FreeBSD nor Linux...</li>
</ul>
Any response is appreciated.