Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:22:04 -0400
From:      Daniel Peter Morel <dpm@risca.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPXrouted

I am running 2.2.7 as a gateway.  I am trying to figure out how the
IPXrouted works.  I have the BSD computer running as a gateway, between a
network of WIN95 PC's, and a network of Novell servers, and want to be
able to see the Novell servers with the WIN95 Pc's.  The IPXRouted keeps
broadcasting an error saying Protocol not supported.  Can I connect to
Novell servers through a BSD machine.  Does anyone now where more info on
IPXrouted and IPX gateway capabilities are?

Daniel Morel
Reuters Information Services