Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2014 20:30:53 -0500
From:      Chet Creider <creiderc@gmail.com>
To:        pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   incorrect manpages in groff-1.22.2_1

I am a newbie on freebsd.  Reporting from 9.3 Release where I have
installed via 'pkg install' groff-1.22.2_1.  I did this to obtain
the -Tpdf output option, which is not available on the stock
groff-1.19.2 which comes with the 9.3 distribution.  It works fine,
but the manpage which ought to describe the pdf option is the wrong
one.  It is for groff-1.19.2 although dated July 2014.  I know from
using groff-1.22 on other machines that updated manpages are available
and provide these if this wasn't simply an oversight.  Hope this
is helpful. P.S. I am glad that the new version didn't overwrite
the old so that I can see both the system manpage for groff in
/usr/share/man/man1 and your manpage in /usr/local/man/man1.