Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:17:32 -0600
From:      Janice Davidson <Davidson@eCertain.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   www.ecertain.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C06B93.6E556F52

eCertain (www.ecertain.com <http://www.ecertain.com>; ) provides a highly
secure service for transferring sensitive files over the Internet.  Our site
features an extensive resource library at
http://www.ecertain.com/resources.asp <http://www.ecertain.com/DCGuide.asp>;
.

eCertain strives to nurture positive partnerships that are mutually
beneficial. We would like to submit our site information to become a link on
your site.  Our URL is www.ecertain.com <http://www.ecertain.com>; .  We are
an ASP based in Austin, Texas.  Our service, Digital Certainty, is a
comprehensive end-to-end process for online file transfers, which ensures
the confidentiality of the transaction, the integrity of the file, the
identity of the sender and receiver, and the accountability of the entire
process.

Finally, if there are other opportunities for us to pursue partnerships with
you, please contact us at pr@ecertain.com <mailto:pr@ecertain.com> .

Best wishes for continued success,

Janice Davidson

eCertain, Inc.
1601 Rio Grande, Suite 500
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: 512-477-1892
Fax: 512-474-9241

------_=_NextPart_001_01C06B93.6E556F52

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>www.ecertain.com</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">eCertain (</FONT><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.ecertain.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">www.ecertain.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">) </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman">provides a highly secure service for transferring sensitive =
files over the Internet.</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">&nbsp; =
Our site features an extensive resource library at </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.ecertain.com/DCGuide.asp"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">http://www.ecertain.com/resources.asp</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">eCertain strives to nurture positive =
partnerships that are mutually beneficial. We would like to submit our =
site information to become a link on your site.&nbsp; Our URL is =
</FONT><A HREF=3D"http://www.ecertain.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">www.ecertain.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">.&nbsp; We are an </FONT><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">ASP based in Austin, =
Texas.&nbsp; Our service, Digital Certainty, is a comprehensive =
end-to-end process for online file transfers, which ensures the =
confidentiality of the transaction, the integrity of the file, the =
identity of the sender and receiver, and the accountability of the =
entire process. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Finally, if there are other =
opportunities for us to pursue partnerships with you, please contact us =
at </FONT><A HREF=3D"mailto:pr@ecertain.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">pr@ecertain.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Best wishes for continued success, =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Janice Davidson</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">eCertain, Inc.</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">1601 Rio Grande, Suite 500</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Austin, Texas 78701 </FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Phone: 512-477-1892 </FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Fax: 512-474-9241</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C06B93.6E556F52--