Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:13:10 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sshd/RSAPrivateDecrypt problems after make world

I first got crypto from cvsup.nz.freebsd.org which is a mirror of
cvsup.internat.freebsd.org.  Then I tried internat directly.

Thanks for those archive references.  It appears to still be broken.

As for src-crypto-rsa, it appears that /usr/share/examples/cvsup/secure-
supfile needs to include that collection.  I just added it to my supfile,
resupped, and starting the build world again.

Is any action being taken to resolve this issue?  It's going to catch out
a lot of people.

--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
FreshPorts - http://freshports.org/ - the place for ports