Date:      Mon, 6 Jun 2016 17:29:46 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, postmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: sh[it] and What am I missing here?

In freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 626, Issue 8, Message: 21
On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 12:40:27 -0600 jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com>

 > Why am I getting this after I reply to a post?
 > The list must have a subscriber who is on a spamming server.
 > If this continues, I believe I may have to unsubscribe to
 > protect my machine from possible malware.
 >

 > Yo

[..]
 >         There was a problem delivering your email to:
 >

 >         krad@snaffler.net

Please DO NOT FORWARD spam and related material to this (or any) list.

Then other people will lazily top-post and quote the whole bloody lot
again, and again .. as just amply demonstrated.

If you have any sort of problem with spam, or this sort of issue - that
comes up here repeatedly - the correct thing to do is to forward the
mail in question - including absolutely ALL of the mail headers - to
postmaster@freebsd.org

It is pointless, and annoying, to say "will someone pleae unsubscribe
so-and-so from the list."  Postmaster is responsible for _scores_ of
lists, and certainly hasn't time to read this one.  Direct mail to
postmaster@, with sufficient detail to actually reveal the problem,
usually has good results in my experience.

Deleting all the crap, at the bottom of your (digest) message was:

If you download that attachment you than have all the headers needed by
postmaster@ to see the problem delivery.  Hint: the message was actually

 (using TLSv1.2 with cipher AECDH-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
 (No client certificate requested)
 by mx2.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 6D77E6CAA2;
 Sun,  5 Jun 2016 18:26:56 +0000 (UTC)
 (envelope-from owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org)

And as you'll see, went through a very circuitous path, via some very
screwy looking servers .. note this one:

Seems tiscali.co.uk is in the mix; owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
was the original sender, so that one at least is forged.

I'll do you the favour of copying this mail to postmaster@freebsd.org
but in future please don't spam the list with this sort of stuff, ta!

Ian