Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:28:47 +0300
From:      Sergey Zaharchenko <doublef-ctm@yandex.ru>
To:        Nagy =?koi8-r?B?TOFzemzz?= Zsolt <nagylzs@freemail.hu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Invisible process killing the CPU

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

Hello Nagy!

Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 10:25:03PM +0300 I wrote:

> [ systat -vmstat 1 ]
> > Namei         Name-cache    Dir-cache               4960 prcfr
>                                                       ^^^^
>=20
> Looks like processes on this system are forking at a rate of 5000/sec.

Ouch, that's pages freed by exiting processes, not process forks (gotta
get some sleep). Anyway, if this is persistent, then some processes are
exiting all the time, and they have to get created somehow, so the
scenario is the same...

--=20
DoubleF
No virus detected in this message. Ehrm, wait a minute...
/kernel: pid 56921 (antivirus), uid 32000: exited on signal 9
Oh yes, no virus:)

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q--