Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:54:09 -0400
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendto: No buffer space available

On Monday, April 02, 2001 06:51:15 PM +0200, Roman Shterenzon
<roman@xpert.com> wrote:
+-----
| 3c905B and 3c905C pci cards xl(4) cards, which are known to be good.
+--->8

Er, I just resolved a problem where 4.2-RELEASE and later (unknown about
earlier) would start spewing "microuptime() went backwards" which went away
completely when I replaced the 3c905B with a NetGear FA311.  I could
reliably reproduce this by exercising network and disk simultaneously, e.g.
by scping large files to the host.  This happened off and on with two
different machines whose only common factor was the use of a 3c905B card
(and not even the same card).

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu