Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 05:27:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Docs for everyone new and old to BSD.

Hey all.

This isn't a question, but I've spent a little time on
this list and found a very helpful set of links
provided by www.onlamp.com

For any BSD/unix user interested in learning a bit
more about your own system, or for the newbie wanting
to dive right in these are great.

"Big Scary Daemons"
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/13

<-- Hey Michael Lucas, I've never seen you toot your
own horn, so I'll do it for you.  Thank you very much
for your time spent on these docs, they are great.
You're very appreciated. :)  -->

"FreeBSD Basics"
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/15

Check these out.  Many questions are answered in these
docs.

Enjoy.

-Donnie