Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:51:21 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'SHUDO Kazuyuki' <shudoh@muraoka.info.waseda.ac.jp>
Subject:   RE: BDK and JITs (and NetBSD)

> > > Current version of shuJIT(*) runs correctly with JDK
> 1.2.2 patchset 10
> > > on FreeBSD 5.0-current.
> > > (*) modified slightly from 0.6.3.
> >
> > where can I get those modifications?
>
> Ah, I have had you misunderstanding.
> ShuJIT 0.6.3 can work with JDK 1.2.2 patchset 10 without any
> modification. And the current version (which is modified from 0.6.3)
> is also able to work with the JDK.

Well, I am afraid that I must have done something wrong then. I installed
the shujit port version 0.6.3 last night. I symlinked it into
/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/i386, but I still got the JIT not found error.

What am I missing?

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams