Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 00:18:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Harding <sharding@ophelia.uoregon.edu>
To:        Manoli Piperakis <mpip@apies.frd.ac.za>
Cc:        ralf@acadiacom.net, sue@welearn.com.au, lfloyd@sonic.net, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbies list [was: partition spanning multiple drives]

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Manoli Piperakis wrote:

> Hear hear ! Excellently put. Couldn't agree with you more - on all
> points.

I don't think newbies are used as a laughing stock (unless they are asking
if they can run FreeBSD on WebTV, in which case it is deserved). If the
volume bothers you, you don't have to subscribe. Send questions to
questions@freebsd.org. Subscription to the list not required.

Sean

--
"Believe me, the truth is we're not honest. Not the people that we dream."
 --10,000 Maniacs, "Eden"