Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 11:15:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        mallison@konnections.com (mike allison)
Cc:        dyson@freebsd.org, scrappy@hub.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, jack@diamond.xtalwind.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

> The thing I LOVE about England is that I NEVER have to drive.  No
> Parking, finding the car, negotiating traffic, getting uptight....No,
> No, no....

Well, I lived in a small town -- even there was some mass transit,
but not enough to be convienient.  I had very very seldom gone to
London or any other big city -- I way VERY happy where I was.  Most
of my friends there did drive cars to/from work, the store, etc.

With my temperment, I think being in a big city is like being in
a zoo -- nice place to visit (and very interesting), but sure wouldn't
want to live there.

John