Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:05:15 +0000
From:      "desmond james" <desmondjames@hotmail.com>
To:        dkelly@hiwaay.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring sound

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been busy. Anyway, I don't have a
sound card. I have Matsonic ms8127c mother board that comes w/ sound
support. I ran kldload snd.ko, but it didn't seem to do anything to my
dmesg. It certainly didn't say anything about pcm. I've tried working
through your insructions along w/ the hand book, but I really haven't been
able to sort anything out. I guess I don't really understand how audio works
in BSD. It seemed to me that all the instructions on the net seem to be for
systems w/ sound cards, and I don't know they would change for systems w/o
cards. ~ Desmond