Date:      Fri, 05 May 2000 19:53:48 -0400
From:      Otter <otter@otter.cc>
To:        Micke Sundberg <mickebsd@yahoo.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I get FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE ISO Image ??

Micke Sundberg wrote:

> Where can I download FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE ISO Image? I
> can't find it :(

There is no -STABLE image. You need to update to it (check out cvsup)
from -RELEASE. If you're unable to find an image of -RELEASE online,
there's always the purchase option. Check out http://www.wccdrom.com
-Otter
p.s. NO, I don't Yahoo!
(see below)

No way, Jose.
Happy Cinco de Mayo! (or is that Feliz Cinco de Mayo?)
*shrug* just another excuse to have a Corona on Friday...
-Otter