Date:      Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:07:49 -0700
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, "C. Michailidis" <dinom@balstonresearch.com>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 109, Issue 16

On Friday 26 August 2005 13:22,  the author C. Michailidis contributed to the
dialogue on-
 Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 109, Issue 16:
Ok seems you were both right - in that
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/eclipsexul co -P
com.orangevolt.eclipse.xul
did work when I tried it -- but also
Giogios was right because there was a bug on the sourceforge server which had
been corrected in between my posting and your logon to the server. I got an
email from sourceforge to let me know they had fixed the problem.

I really appreciate the help both of you gave me and I would be most
disappointed if you guys were to permenently fall out in consequence of being
so helpful to me.

Thanks again

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.