Date:      Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:40:48 -0700
From:      Bart Trzynadlowski <trzy@powernet.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <markov@globalnet.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dialing with ppp - chat logged

set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" ATE1Q0M0 OK-AT-OK
\\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 45 CONNECT"

It looks like that now but it still won't dial. At least now it doesn't
report a chat script failure. It just doesn't do anything. I did notice the
PPP prompt change from:

ppp

Ppp

and then back to

ppp

Anything else that I can try to get it working?

Thanks!

Bart Trzynadlowski