Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:47:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Antonio Gonzalez Castro <acbgocaa@scsx03.sc.ehu.es>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: idt driver?

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Antonio Gonzalez Castro wrote:
> Hi, I have a ForeRunner LE155 switch and a box with an LE155 adapter,
> and I want to probe it under FreeBSD. 2 months ago, and idt driver was
> added to the current kernel, but nowhere says how to enable it.

I suggest compiling it as a module.

I'll add it to sys/conf once I've gotten enough positive reports of it
working.

It looks like the recent changes to the 'aux' field of the mbuf structure
broke the driver.  Grr...

Removing the offending block of code should fix it; I'll commit something
later.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |