Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 01:30:05 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPSEC and BRIDGE

I want to setup a few IPSEC tunnels between a few locations.  The only
problem is FreeBSD isn't a router, its a transparent firewall that doesn't
have an ip address.  Is it possible for the FreeBSD bridge/firewall to
encrypt all data for a specific destination network.  Since the router
wouldn't be behind the firewall it would have to encrypt all except that
destined for the router, ie if I telnet to another site's router from one
location.  Any clues on how to do this would be appreciated because I'm
stumped on how to get it to work since the FreeBSD machine doesn't have an
ip address and isn't the router.