Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:05:19 -0500
From:      "Pratt, Benjamin E." <bepratt@stcloudstate.edu>
To:        "Rick Montgomery" <rick@royalpurple.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Laptops

I just installed 5.3-RC1 on a Panasonic Toughbook (366 MHz PII) last
night and things are working well. I haven't gotten a lot running yet
but don't foresee any problems. The only gotcha is I had to re-compile
the kernel to get my Proxim wireless card working (default kernel
doesn't have Atheros support) but that was a matter of adding a couple
of lines in my kernel's conf file and typing two commands.

Good luck,

Ben