Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:59:35 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        Barrie Canning <bigbaz@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cd version

Barrie Canning said:
>Folks:
>
>I would be very grateful if you could tell me where in the UK I could get a
>copy on CD ROM.

I've seen it advertised over here in several catalogues, but always at a
higher price than from Walnut Creek, even with the shipping charges.  I
assume that this is because they have to buy it from WC as well....

So you might as well go straight to the source: http://www.cdrom.com/

HTH,

	Scott

Scott Mitchell          | PGP Key ID |"If I can't have my coffee, I'm just
<scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>   | 0xE8A64271 | like a dried up piece of roast goat"
QMW College, London, UK |            |     -- J. S. Bach.